The purpose of the Southern Tennis Foundation’s Junior Financial Assistance program is to assist competitive junior players ranked in the Southern top 100 with their travel expenses to national and Southern tournament events. The maximum amount to be awarded for each junior during 2019 will be $5,000 ($3,000 for National and $2,000 for Southern tournaments).
- Youth must be ages 12-18.
- Youth must be ranked in the Southern top 100.
- Family income must be $99,000 or less.
- Junior must first apply to their USTA state office for aid.
- The 2018 Federal Tax Return must be uploaded on application.
- Online applications must be submitted with all attachments. Paper applications are not accepted.
- Players (parent/guardian) with 2 or more suspension (code of conduct) points are not eligible for aid. The committee will review on case by case basis.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional documentation as deemed necessary.
- Deadline to apply: October 31, 2019.
To apply, please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Once approved, grantees will receive an email with instructions on submitting itemized receipts and tournament spreadsheet for the three (3) newly established reimbursement cycles in 2019.
For more information, contact:
Cee Jai Jones
5685 Spalding Dr.
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092