The Southern Tennis Foundation (STF) provides need-based financial assistance for tournament travel expenses and entry fees to deserving juniors with a top 100 Southern Standing (12s-18s) from USTA Southern.
- Family income must be $99,000 or less to qualify.
- You must first apply to your state office for aid.
- You must attach your more recent federal tax form when applying. No applications will be considered without this.
- All required signatures must be included on this application.
- If aid is to be considered, original receipts for how the aid was used must be submitted to the USTA Southern office along with the financial aid application. Keep in mind that it is a travel grant and to be used for travel expenses and tournament entry fees only.
- Applicant/parent/guardian must exhibit good sportsmanship on and off the court at all times. Parent/guardian of player with 4 or more suspension points (code of conduct) is not eligible for aid until such time as those points drop below 4. Additionally, parent/guardian of player is not eligible for aid if:
a. The player has been suspended during the calendar year.
b. The parent/guardian has been suspended during the calendar year.
(Note: Applicant/parent/guardian is not eligible for aid in any calendar year in which a suspension is or has been in effect at the State, Sectional or National level.)
- Player must be willing to participate in National and or Southern team events, if asked.
- Reimbursements are subject to availability of funds. We reserve the right to ask for additional documentation as deemed necessary.
For more infomation, contact:
Cee Jai Jones
5685 Spalding Dr.
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092