Natalie Cohen, Georgia, inducted 1982
- Lifelong resident of Atlanta, Georgia who began playing tennis at age eight.
- Served as Executive Secretary of the Southern Tennis Association for 13 years.
- Won 13 Georgia State Women’s Open Doubles Championships.
- Certified USTA Umpire for over 50 years.
- Served as the first female umpire for the NCAA Men’s Tennis Championships.
- Received the Marlborough Award from World Tennis Magazine, Jacobs Bowl from the Southern Tennis Association, and the Georgia Tennis Association’s Service Award.
- Awarded the Presidential Sports Award from President Gerald Ford.