Gilbert T. Stacy, Georgia, inducted in 1983
- One of southern tennis’ most tireless and widely known contributors.
- President of the Southern Lawn Tennis Association from 1966-67.
- Established the first Southern Section Office in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Founded the Southern Tennis Patrons Foundation.
- Researcher, amassing a history on the Southern Tennis Lawn Association.
- Author who published a book, “The History of Southern Tennis,” in 1976.
- He remained active in the Patrons Foundation until his death in 1988.